This Local Area Plan (LAP) includes the plans for the settlements of Bray Town and Environs, Enniskerry, Kilmacanogue and Kilmurray.
Stage 1: Pre draft Public Consultation
Submissions were sought on the review of the existing plans and preparation of the new Bray Municipal District LAP 2017. The public consultation period ran from 12th October 2016 to 11th November 2016. A ‘Consultation Issues Booklet’ was prepared which looked at the significant planning issues that the LAP will address. A public information day was held in the Bray Municipal District Offices, on Thursday 20th October 2016.
Stage 2: Draft Local Area Plan
This draft Bray Municipal District Local Area Plan (LAP) 2017 should be read in conjunction with the County Development Plan www.wicklow.ie/wicklow-county-development-plan-2016-2022. The draft LAP was on display from 02 Aug 2017 to 15 Sept 2017 during which time numerous submissions were received.
Stage 3: Chief Executive’s Report
A Chief Executive’s Report on the submissions received during stage 2 was prepared and issued to the Elected Members for their consideration at the County Council meetings of the 15.01.18 and 22.01.18.
Stage 4: Proposed Material Alterations
Wicklow County Council propose to amend the draft Local Area Plan (LAP) for Bray Municipal District. The Proposed Amendments are accompanied by the following Addendums:
- Environmental Report (SEA -Strategic Environmental Assessment)
- Appropriate Assessment Screening Report (Article 6 of the Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC), and
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment Report
DISPLAY OF PROPOSED ALTERATIONS
The ‘Draft Bray Municipal District LAP 2018-2024’, the proposed material alterations to the LAP and associated addendums) are available to view at the following locations, during their normal opening hours, from Friday 09 February 2018 to Friday 09 March 2018 (5.00pm) inclusive:
- Wicklow County Council, County Buildings, Station Road, Wicklow Town.
- Bray Municipal District Office, Bray Civic Centre, Main Street, Bray
- Public libraries at Eglinton Road, Bray and Boghall Road, Bray and Enniskerry Village
- Here on the Council’s website
MAKING A SUBMISSION ON THE PROPOSED ALTERATIONS
Written submissions or observations with respect ONLY to the proposed material alterations to the draft LAP and the associated addendums are invited from the public. Submissions or observations made on or before 5.00pm 09 March 2018 (will be taken into consideration before the making of the Local Area Plan. Submissions on the alterations may be made in one of the following ways:
1. Write to: Administrative Officer, Planning Section, Wicklow County Council, Station Road, Wicklow Town, A67 FW96.
2. Email to: email@example.com