Notice is hereby given that Wicklow County Council proposes to make new Bye-Laws to regulate and control the Segregation, Storage and Presentation of Household and Commercial Waste within its functional area. It is proposed to make provision in the Bye-Laws for the imposition of a fixed payment in respect of a contravention of a Bye-Law as an alternative to a prosecution, as provided for in Section 206 of the Local Government Act 2001.
The Draft Bye-Laws are available for inspection at:
- Wicklow County Council, County Buildings Wicklow from 12th September 2018 until 14th November 2018, between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday. A copy of the draft Bye-Laws may also be obtained free of charge from this location.
They are also available for inspection during normal opening hours at
- Arklow Municipal District Offices, Castle Park Arklow Co. Wicklow
- Bray Municipal District Offices, Civic Offices Bray
- Baltinglass Municipal District Offices, Civic Offices, Blessington Business Park, Blessington
- Wicklow Municipal District Offices Town Hall Wicklow
- Greystones Municipal District Offices, Mill Road Greystones
Wicklow County Council will consider any submissions made in relation to the Draft Bye-Laws. Such submissions can be made in writing before 5 pm on 23rd November 2018 to: Theresa O’Brien, Senior Executive Officer. Planning Development and Environment, Wicklow County Council, Station Road Wicklow or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org All submissions must include the name and address of the person/organisation making the submission.