Housing

Living  /  Services  /  Housing  /  Housing Supply  /  Part 8 Burnaby Mills

Part 8 Burnaby Mills

In accordance with provisions of PART XI of the Planning Acts 2000 (as amended) and Part 8 of the Planning and Development Regulations (as amended), notice is hereby given that Wicklow County Council proposes :

To construct 166 no. mixed tenure units (social, affordable and private – approx 60%-70% private and remaining 30%-40% social/affordable) and all associated works at Killincarrig Townland, Greystones, Co Wicklow. The accommodation shall consist of the following:

  • 15 x 1 Bed Apartments
  • 7 x 2 Bed Duplex Apartments
  • 54 x 2 Bed Houses
  • 64 x 3 Bed Houses
  • 26 x 4 Bed Houses

Plans and particulars of the proposed development may be inspected or purchased at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy, at the offices of the Housing Authority at Wicklow County Council, Council Buildings, Station Road, Wicklow and Greystones Municipal District Office, Mill Road, Greystones, Co.  Wicklow, during opening hours from 9.00am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays, for a period between Friday 15th February, 2019 to Friday 15th March, 2019.

Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development dealing with the proper planning and sustainable developments of the area in which the developments would be situated may be made in writing to David Porter, Administrative Officer, Housing Section of Wicklow County Council on or before 12pm Tuesday 2nd April, 2019. Submissions may also be made by email via the following address: part8@wicklowcoco.ie

Further information generally is available by contacting the Housing Directorate, Wicklow County Council, directly on 0404 20120.