Motor Tax

Living  /  Services  /  Motor Tax  /  Goods / Commercial Vehicles

Goods / Commercial Vehicles

Renewal of Motor Tax for Commercial/Goods vehicle can now be done Online at provided there has not been a change of ownership since last taxing. The requirement to have a Certificate of Roadworthiness to tax a Commercial vehicle has been revoked so you will be able to tax your vehicle, however the obligation to hold a current CRW for a vehicle being used on a public road continues to apply.