The Local Enterprise Office (LEO) Wicklow is a 'first stop shop' to provide support and services to help start, grow and develop small businesses in Co. Wicklow. As part of our role in promoting entrepreneurship, we provide a range of advice, information and supports depending on your stage in business.
LEO services include:
- Business information and advice clinics: Every week we hold a number of free, one-to-one meetings that give you the opportunity to get general advice on starting or growing a business and provide relevant information on the type of state supports that may be available.
- Training courses: LEO Wicklow provides a wide range of high-quality, concise and inexpensive training courses such as start your own business, online and social media marketing, bookkeeping and many more.
- One-to-one mentoring: The Mentor Programme is designed to match up the knowledge, skills, insights and entrepreneurial capability of experienced business practitioners with small business owner/managers who need practical and strategic advice and guidance.
- Financial supports: Funding support schemes include Trading Online Voucher, Feasibility Study Grant, Business Priming Grant Business Expansion Grant and Export Development Grant.
- Events, management development & networking opportunities. LEO Wicklow runs a number of seminars, events and programmes on topical and strategic issues to assist owner-managers overcome the obstacles they face so that they can grow their businesses to their full potential. The LEO also supports active networks so Wicklow entrepreneurs can promote their business and exchange ideas with their peers.
- Enterprise Education and Youth Entrepreneurship: Cognisant of the importance of fostering an enterprise culture in young people, LEO Wicklow actively engages in national initiatives such as the Student Enterprise Programme at second level and the Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur Competition for 18 to 35 year olds.
Learn more about how Local Enterprise Office Wicklow can help your business