Accessing your Borrowbox after 29/03/2022
Our new online library system went live on 29th March 2022. In order to resume using our online resources, you will need to reset your PIN. You can do this here.
BorrowBox can be accessed:
- On your laptop or PC access Borrowbox
- On your smartphone, tablet or Kindle Fire - Download the BorrowBox App through the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Up to five eBooks and five eAudiobooks can be borrowed at any one time
- You can read and listen to eBooks and eAudioBooks on an eReader, Kindle Fire, Mp3 Player, Android smart phone or iPhone, as well as on your computer, laptop or tablet
What will you need to register?
- Library membership number – 14 digit number on the back of your library card
- PIN – This is now your four-digit library membership PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN just ask a member of staff for help
- An email address – this is for correspondence regarding your loans, reserves and returns
For more help on using BorrowBox to download items, here are additional resources:
How to download an eAudiobook from BorrowBox
How to download an ebook