Motor Tax

Living  /  Services  /  Motor Tax  /  Duplicate & Replacement Documents

Duplicate & Replacement Documents

How to apply for duplicate and replacement motor documents.

If you require a replacement document for any of the following, Form RF134 must be completed and witnessed by a member of the Garda Síochána at a Garda station and presented or posted with the appropriate fee to the Motor Tax Office.

Cheques should be made payable to Wicklow County Council.


The documents that may be replaced and their cost is as follows:

Vehicle Registration Certificate / Log Book


Vehicle Licence (Tax Disk)


Trailer Licence


Trade Plates (motorcycle)


Trade Plates (all other vehicles)