Living  /  Your Council  /  Finance  /  Commercial Rates  /  Vacancy Relief On Rates

Vacancy Relief On Rates

Details of relief on commercial rates when a property is vacant, including an application form.

Looking for relief on a vacant commercial property? In order to apply for vacancy relief on rates you need to complete the Vacancy Relief Application Form and submit it to the Revenue Section where it will be considered. Guidelines are included with the form.