Wicklow County Council and the 31 local authorities are currently recruiting for the Local Authority Graduate Programme.
The programme recruits graduates to work in one of the 31 local authorities in the following skills areas:
- Economic Enterprise and Business Development
- Project and Programme Management
- Innovation Strategy and Change Management
- HR Management
- Communications and Marketing
- Data Analytics and Data Metrics
- Climate Action
- IT Skills
- Community Development
Secure a place on our Graduate Programme and you'll enjoy a host of benefits including:
- An annual salary of €34,919
- A three-year development programme
- Training and support with a dedicated mentor from day one
- 24 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- The potential for flexible and blended working
You must submit your application by 3pm on March 1st, 2024.
Recruitment for the Local Authority Graduate Programme is coordinated nationally by the Local Government Management Agency.
Go to localgovernmentjobs.ie/graduates to find out more and to apply online.