Water & Waste Water

Living  /  Services  /  Water & Waste Water  /  Surface Water Drainage

Surface Water Drainage

Contact details for the administration of surface water drainage works in Wicklow County Council.

Wicklow County Council looks after the administration of:

  • Surface water drainage
  • Flood management
  • Private water supply issues (eg well grants and the Rural Water Programme) - please phone (0404) 20236
  • Requests for services information (please include a site location map with your query in an email)

Contact Wicklow County Council's water services office:

Phone: 0404 20185
Email: waterservices@wicklowcoco.ie