Wicklow Mobile Library Service
Phone: 087 9135229
Services & Facilities
- The Wicklow Mobile Library Service serves 32 areas in Co. Wicklow on a fortnightly basis
- For people who have difficulty accessing their nearest public library, the Mobile Library Service gives them the opportunity to avail of a public library facility
- The mobile library carries approximately 2,500 items
- Free access to many online resources including downloadable audio books, newspapers and more
- To renew or request items or access online resources from your PC/tablet/mobile phone please phone 087 9135229 or log into the library catalogue (if unsure of your PIN Number, ask library staff )
- It is possible to borrow up to 12 items on a fortnightly basis
- Free membership - to join, please bring one source of ID, showing your name and address
Route Timetables 2021
The timetable for Mobile Library routes is available here. Please note that the timetable is subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
Routes 1 to 4 2022
Routes 5 to 8 2022
A social story is a story created to describe a new experience. These stories were created to help everyone, including those who are neurodivergent to become more familiar with the library ahead of their visit.