The objective of Artist Support Scheme are primarily being offered to assist artists at all stages of their careers in the development of their art practice.
The purpose of the awards is to allow artists working in any context to realise a specific body of work/training that will enhance the development of their practice. This could include their participation on short-term courses, specialist workshops, mentorship’s etc, but it is not intended to fund third-level or on-going study.
The intention is to offer artists time to undertake residencies or buy time to develop or research a new body of work, with a particular focus on career development. Professional practicing artists working in any artform, discipline or genre are eligible to apply to this scheme.
This year Wicklow County Council Arts Office will be accepting applications under 2 schemes.
How do I apply?
- Read the Criteria and Guidelines below relating to the category you are applying for.
- Download our Criteria and Guidelines for Arts Grants which explains the application questions in greater detail. We recommend printing this and keeping it beside you through the process.
- Download one of our budget templates to upload as part of your suppporting documentations with your online application.
- All applications are made through *Submittable where you will be able to upload all supporting material along with your application form.
*The Submittable platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Submittable's submitter collaboration tool enables groups of applicants to work together on collective applications. Click here to find out how to invite people to collaborate with you on a submission
Criteria and Guidlines for each Award.