Eplanning will go live in Wicklow County Council on Monday 17th April 2023
This is a national project being rolled out by the Local Government Management Agency (LGMA), which aims to bring the planning application process online, thereby replacing the current requirement to submit applications and the associated multitude of documents such as maps, drawings etc. in hard copy. The new e-planning portal aims to improve efficiency and deliver on the government strategy to move more public services online.
This is a beneficial tool for agents and individuals to utilise when submitting planning applications or submissions. The benefits include:
- Make planning applications to all local authorities from one portal
- Reduce printing costs
- Reduce the need to visit the planning office
- Standardise the process across all planning authorities
- Make submissions on planning applicaitons
- View and make a submission on a Part 8
- Pay on-line
In order to use the new ePlanning system, you must first register on the ePlanning Portal.