Public Consultation Documents
Wicklow County Council, in exercise of the powers conferred on it under Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act, 1994 hereby gives notice of the following proposed changes to traffic management on the N81 and R747 at Mill Street/Main Street/Edward Street/Belan Street Junction:
- Changes to the layout of the N81/R747 Junctions at Mill Street/Main Street/Edward Street/Belan Street to improve safety and accessibility for pedestrians and disabled persons that will enhance the presentation and public realm of this junction with works that include:
- Realignment of kerbs and footpaths to reallocate road space and create wider footpaths
- Traffic signalisation to control traffic movements on all four approaches to the junction
- 4 No. pedestrian crossings with the provision of a pedestrian phase within the Traffic signalisation
- Landscape works including planting of trees.
Particulars of the proposed developments will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy at the reception floor of Wicklow County Council, Station Road, Wicklow, A67 FW96 and Blessington Municipal Area Office, Blessington, Co. Wicklow, W91 RTV0 during office hours Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays for a period from Thursday 23rd June 2016 to Wednesday 13th July 2016 inclusive.
Submissions and observations with respect to the proposed development may be made in writing to Transportation and Roads Infrastructure, Wicklow County Council, County Buildings, Station Road Wicklow Town, A67 FW96 on or before 12 noon on Wednesday 20th July 2016.
Margaret Malone, Administrative Officer, Transportation and Roads,
County Buildings, Station Road, Wicklow, Co. Wicklow.
Phone No: 0404 - 20181 Fax No: 0404 - 20101 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org