Arklow Harbour, Chart No. 633, 1121, 1410, 1411, 1468, 1787
To all ship owners, shipmasters, Agents, fishing vessels, pleasure craft users,
seafarers and fishery organisations.
Please be advised of the following:
Diving operations are due to commence tomorrow (15th June) at 0830hrs within Arklow Port limits as follows;
The dive operation will take place from position 52° 47’.804N, 006°07.725W, westwards to the shore.
- Dive Operations will be carried out from a 7.5m-long Polar Circle HDPE boat, powered by a 140HP outboard engine.
- Call sign is 'ADCO Divers'.
- An 'A-Flag' will be prominently displayed when a diver is in the water.
- A six (6) man team will be undertaking the work.
- Only one (1) diver will be in the water at any one time.
- The work will be carried out using Surface Supplied DivingEquipment.
- It is anticipated that there will be two (2) dives carried out, each at c. 60mins dive time.
The first dive will be at the outfall terminus (position 52° 47’.804N, 006°07.725W), covering a 32m diameter area, the second will be
Westward from this position, along the centreline of the proposed outfall route (c. 900m long).
Divers be maintaining a listening watch on the VHF Ch 16 and 14.
All vessels are requested to keep well clear.