Wicklow County Council: Strategically Planning for the Arts
We want to here your views – if you wish to contribute please follow the template below and return them to the Arts Office by Thursday September 12th 2019.
Wicklow County Council Arts Office will publish a new arts plan towards the end of 2019. The plan will guide the development of sustainable provision for the arts in the period 2020-2024. It will build on achievements to date and take account of the cultural and wider public context locally and nationally.
We are keen to hear from you – as artist / practitioner or interested member of the public – about what you think the priorities of the plan might be. You can give your views in an open-ended fashion or you might want to respond to any or all of the following prompts:
- Should the next arts plan seek to consolidate existing services and programmes or are there new needs it should provide for?
- How might we plan to support professional artists and creative practitioners in the county?
- Are there urgent needs in terms of arts spaces and facilities for artists and/or public
- Are there areas of the county which require particular attention in terms of arts development?
- Are there sections of the population who need or deserve special attention?
The deadline for receipt of submissions is Thursday September 12th 2019 @ 12 Noon
They can be sent using the following email address: email@example.com
Alternatively they can be posted to:
Arts Plan Consultation
Wicklow County Council
Bray Municipal District