Pre Planning Application Form
The purpose of pre-planning is to afford the opportunity to an applicant for planning permission, to seek advise from the planning authority on the proposed development.
Planning Application Pack
- Application form and site notice
- Policy on wastewater treatment and disposal systems serving single houses
- Check list
- Sample newpaper notice
- List of approved newspapers
- Site characterisation form
- Exemption from Section 97
- Information on appeals to An Bord Pleanala
- Section 254 Licence
- Section 42
- Safety notice on site visits
Application under Section 42 or 42a of the Planning and Development Acts 2000 - 2010 to Extend the Appropriate Period of a Permission.
Section 5 Referral
If a question arises as to whether or not a development is or is not exempted development, a person may apply to the planning authority for a declaration on the question. This is known as a section 5 referral or an Exemption declaration.