Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Saturday
10.00am until 1.00pm
2.00pm until 5.00pm
Tuesday / Thursday
1.00 pm& until 8.30pm
Branch Librarian: Fiona Scannell
Phone: 01 2862600
Renew your books online
Irish film to screen at Bray library
Canola Pictures in association with The Irish Whale and Dolphin Group (IWDG) will screen the film The Humpback Whales of Cape Verde as part of a unique collaboration with the libraries of Ireland.
The Irish made film will be shown on Thursday 12th May at 7pm. It is one of a limited number of screenings in libraries around Ireland. Admission is free but on a first come basis.
Bray Library is presenting a series of 6 local history lectures about the town of Bray.
Local historians Brian White & James Scannell will cover topics such as Transport & Local Government.
The lectures are on every Friday @ 2pm starting on Friday 22nd April & finishing on Friday 27th May.
All are welcome. A wonderful opportunity to learn some interesting facts about your town!
1. "Overview of Bray " by Brian White
2. " Transport: Bus/Rail " by James Scannell
3. " Then & Now in Bray " by James Scannell
4. " Local Government " by James Scannell
5. " Trade/Industry " by Brian White
6. " Genealogy Records/Family Research " by Brian White