Wicklow County Council invites applications under the Creative Wicklow Grant Scheme 2022. This scheme has been put in place to support Wicklow County Council’s role in the delivery of the Creative Ireland Programme 2017-2022.
Who can apply?
Applications are invited from not-for-profit organisations, local community groups, arts, heritage and cultural groups, venues and societies. Applications by individuals must be in partnership with a community, cultural or heritage group.
What will be funded?
The grant scheme seeks to support community projects that communicate and celebrate aspects of Wicklow People, Place and Topics in creative and innovative ways. We are looking for projects that effectively capture and showcase the richness of county Wicklow’s culture, heritage, nature and history.
How much funding?
Grants allocated will be between €500 and €2,500 per project
Applications must be received by 5pm on Friday 24th June 2022. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
How to apply?
Applications are made through Submittable where you will be able to upload all supporting material along with your application form:
- Download and read the guidelines in the section below carefully.
- Click HERE to apply online through Submittable.
- Download and complete the budget and declaration form from the section below and upload to Submittable.
- Submit the online application and supporting materials by 5pm on Friday 24th June 2022. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Click HERE to apply online through Submittable
Contact a member of Wicklow County Council’s Culture and Creativity Team
- Deirdre Burns, Heritage Officer T: 0404 20100
- Catherine Wright Archivist T: 0404 20100
- Wicklow Arts Office T: 0404 20155