2023 Artist one-to-one Coaching
Designed to cater for a range of artists at different career stages, successful applicants will work individually with four experienced coaches from the arts and cultural sector. The goals of the sessions are agreed between client and coach. In previous iterations of the scheme, areas of focus addressed included:
· Identifying strengths and areas for growth
· Setting goals and priorities
· Creating sustainable plans and realistic strategies
· Ensuring conscious and informed decision making
· Increasing confidence and working with imposter syndrome
· Finding direction, energy and creative resilience
In order to take part, applicants will submit an expression of interest through an online application process. If successful, they will receive three one-to-one coaching sessions between April - September to support their thinking, prioritisation and goal orientation for 2023.
The coaches facilitating this opportunity in 2023 are;
· Katherine Zeserson, a strategic advisor, coach, facilitator, artist and educator
· Susan Coughlan, independent facilitator, coach and arts consultant
· Helen Meany, arts writer, arts consultant and coach
· Paula Phelan, musician and founder of Traverso Coaching and Training
Closing date for applications is Thursday 16th March at 4pm.