Wicklow County Council Arts Office established its Funding Schemes to support artists, festivals, communities, arts participation and artform development. These schemes form part of a wider set of actions initiated or supported by Wicklow County Council directed at supporting quality practice and public participation in the arts in the county.
This year Wicklow County Council Arts Office will be accepting applications under 3 schemes:
- Artist Award Scheme 2023
- Artists and Communities Collaboration Award Scheme 2023
- Arts Festival Award Scheme 2023
The purpose of the Funding Schemes is to support programming and development of Artists and Communities in County Wicklow. It is the intention that these awards will fund, in full or in part, a particular aspect of an Artist, Festival and Community project, development plan or programme for 2023.
The application window opens on Monday 9th January and closes on Monday 27th February 2023.
Online Submissions ONLY
How do I apply?
- Read carefully the guidelines relating to the category you are applying for in the 'Guidelines and Criteria for 2023 Funding Applications' section below. The resources can be downloaded and printed.
- Download one of the budget templates provided below, complete and upload as part of your suppporting documentation within your online application.
- All applications must be made through *Submittable. Here you will be able to upload all supporting material along with your application form.
*The Submittable platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
Applications can be submitted online from Monday 9th January 2023 through Submittable
You will receive an acknowledgement email from Submittable once you have made an application.
Applicants will be notified of outcomes as soon as is practicable, however it is anticipated that the overall process from the submission of applications to notification will take 6-8 weeks.