Customer Care

Living  /  Your Council  /  Customer Care  /  Fix Your Street

Fix Your Street

Report a fault or an issue with a public service or amenity through Fix Your Street. Enter a nearby street name, area or townland; Locate the problem on a map of the area; Enter details of the problem; We send it to the Council on your behalf.