Training is an important aspect in the management and development of all businesses (both big and small). Local Enterprise Office (LEO) Wicklow recognises the need to provide training courses across a wide range of business topics. Courses are significantly subsidised by LEO Wicklow and a comprehensive training brochure is produced twice a year: Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter.
Examples of training topics include:
- Start Your Own Business
- Financial Management/Accounts/Tax
- Management Development Programme for Established Businesses
- Business IT Skills such as Computerised Accounts, Website Optimisation and Social Media
- Sales & Marketing
LEO Wicklow runs a number of topical seminars throughout the year, delivered by expert guest speakers, which are usually free of charge.
Examples of past seminars include:
- Using Smartphone Apps in Your Business
- Starting an Export Business
- Franchising - All You Need to Know
- Networking in Your Business
- Budget Breakfast Briefing (an annual event held in early December)
For more information and to book courses and seminars online, visit the Training Section of the Local Enterprise Office Wicklow website.