If you have a disability, are a care giver or worker in the disability sector or a member of the public, let us know what you think is required for the County Wicklow Disability, Inclusion and Access Strategic Plan.
In particular your thoughts on disability, inclusion & access in County Wicklow regarding:
· Communications and Services.
· Navigating the built environment.
· Community, Culture, Heritage and Recreation.
· Enterprise, Employment, Education and Training.
· Someone with a disability.
· A care giver
· Worker in the disability sector
· A member of the public
Have your say by completing a brief questionnaire by 5pm on Saturday 2nd July.
Go to the Consultation Link to book your place in our public drop-in discussions at 7:30 pm in:
· Arús Lorcáin, (Y14 R822) Arklow 13th June.
· Baltinglass Parish Centre, (W91 TV08) Baltinglass 14th June.
· An Tairseach Organic Farm & Ecology Centre (A67 YX26) Wicklow Town 15th June.
· Holy Redeemer Parish Centre, (A98 T9C5) Bray 20th June.
· Old School House, Delgany, (A63 F858) Greystones Bray 21st June.
· Public online consultation at 7:30 pm on 22nd June
Please use the comment form below if you require sign language interpretation at any of these meetings, wish to be advised of any subsequent consultation or if you have a specific comment to make.