Wicklow County Council Draft Strategic Policy Committee (SPC) Scheme 2019 - 2014
Notice is hereby given that Wicklow County Council has considered a draft SPC Scheme and has issued the draft scheme for public consultation.
The role of the SPCS, as committees of the Council, is to assist the Council in the formulation, development and review of policy. SPCs bring together both elected members and people actively working with social, community/voluntary, economic, cultural, business and environmental bodies to assist in the work of the committees.
The draft scheme specifies provisional assignment of sector(s) to each SPC and the number of representatives from each sector for each SPC. The Council is now seeking submissions from interested parties in relation to the configuration of the scheme which should be submitted to the undersigned not later than Friday the 16th of August, 2019.
A copy of the draft scheme is available below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The draft scheme is also available at the offices of the municipal districts at the following locations and at all Wicklow County Council public libraries.
- Bray Municipal District Office, Municipal Offices, Main Street, Bray Co. Wicklow.
- Greystones Municipal District Office, Municipal Offices, Mill Road, Greystones, Co. Wicklow
- Baltinglass Municipal District Office, Municipal Offices, Blessington, Co. Wicklow.
- Arklow Municipal District Office, Municipal Offices, 1, Castle Park, Arklow, Co. Wicklow.
- Wicklow Municipal District Office Town Hall, Wicklow.
Lorraine Gallagher Enterprise & Corporate Services, Senior Executive Officer Wicklow County Council