Pay parking operates in most areas of Greystones from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6pm and is managed on behalf of Wicklow County Council by APCOA Parking.
Parking costs €1 per hour with a minimum payment of 10c. A charge of €3 applies in the all day parking zones.
Parking fines can be paid in the following ways:-
- ONLINE - Click on the following link Click here to pay a Parking Fine. Please note you will need the parking ticket number and vehicle registration number. You can only pay online 24 hours after parking fine has been issued.
- BY POST – Payment can be made by cheque, bank draft or postal order made payable to Wicklow County Council. Postal address:- Bray Municipal District, Civic Offices, Main Street Bray, Co Wicklow. Please include your parking ticket or quote the parking ticket number.
- BY TELEPHONE - 01 2744900 - Credit/Debit Card accepted (see opening hours below).
- IN PERSON AT –
- Bray Municipal District, Civic Offices, Main Street Bray, Co Wicklow
- Cash Office opening hours Monday to Wednesday 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm (excluding Bank Holidays) and Thursday & Friday 9am – 5pm (open lunchtime).
- Revenue Desk, Wicklow County Council, Station Road, Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow – opening hours 9am -5pm
To Appeal a parking fine
An appeal must be submitted:-
- · in writing to: Parking Department, Bray Municipal District, Civic Offices, Main Street, Bray, Co. Wicklow
An appeal should contain:-
- Ticket number
- Clear and valid explanation for appeal
- Location where ticket was issued
- Contact details
- Appeals must be submitted within 28 days from date of issue of your parking fine.
- Submitting an appeal DOES NOT halt the 28 Day Increment Process.
Parking Fine Charges
The following charges apply if paid within 28 days of issue of the Fixed Charge Offence Notice.
- For the range of parking offences €40
- For non-display of correct tax disc €60
- For illegal parking in a disabled parking bay €150
These amounts plus 50% will apply if paid within the next 28 day period. If payment is not received within the 56 day period legal proceedings will be initiated.
Free parking is available all day in the Park and Ride on Mill Road.
Applicants for parking permits must meet all the required criteria, and must supply the relevant documentation as specified in the application form. The relevant application forms can be downloaded below.