Outdoor Seating & Accessories for Tourism & Hospitality Businesses
Applications for funding are now open
- The key aim of the scheme is to provide support to individual tourism and hospitality businesses towards the cost of equipment to provide additional outdoor seating and to facilitate individual businessses to increase their outdoor dining capacity for Summer 2021.
- The aim is to supports jobs and businesses with a town centre focus, while providing a safe environment for shoppers and diners
- The scheme is open to attractions, hotels, restaurants, cafes, public houses or other tourism and hospitality business establishments where food is sold for consumption on the premises and pubs (including non-food serving).
- In order to place furniture in public places, applicants must firstly have applied for and been granted a Section 254 licence by Wicklow County Council.
- The Section 254 licence fee has been waived for table and chair street furniture applications for Summer 2021